The U.S. Army Cyber Protection Brigade (CPB) -- the ”Hunter“ brigade -- hunts advanced adversaries to enable information advantage in multi-domain operations.
Is comprised of 1,300-plus specially trained and mission-focused Soldiers and civilians and has three subordinate battalions:
- 1st Cyber Battalion -- the ”Legendary Defenders“ battalion
- 2nd Cyber Battalion - the ”Phantoms“ battalion
- 60th Signal Battalion (Offensive Cyber Operations) -- the ”Victory“ battalion
- Is the Army’s premier cyber threat hunter
- Operates, maintains and defends strategic cyber infrastructure
- Is a cohesive team where people who fight and win are the greatest asset
- Is a brigade of expert innovators who are uniquely trained and leverage superb intelligence and partnerships to drive cyberspace operations and impose cost on our nation’s enemies.
Follow the CPB on Social Media
Download Fact Sheet